About the Event
Dr Guido Fichera
- Graduated in Dentistry at the University of Milan with honors and mention of university merit.
- Active Member of the Italian Academy of Conservative and Restorative Dentistry AIC.
- Active Member of the Italian Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry AIOP.
- Master in Periodontology, Prof. M. De Sanctis, Director Prof. M. Ferrari, University of Siena, Italy.
- Postgraduate in Orthodontics, Director Prof. V. Piras, University of Cagliari, Italy
- Academic Expert in Gnathology, Dir. Prof. R.Slavicek, Donau Universitat of Krems, Austria.
- Academic Expert in Orthodontics, Dir. Prof. S. Sato, Donau Universitat of Krems, Austria.
- Associated Professor in Prosthodontics and Gnathology at the Degree Course in Dental Science, UCM United Campus of Malta
Author of scientific publications and lecturer in national and international congresses, conferences and courses. He carries out clinical research activities and practices in Monza, Italy, dedicating himself to fixed prosthodontics, restorative dentistry, orthodontics, gnathology, periodontics, implantology, oral surgery and interdisciplinary rehabilitation of complex cases.
IAAD members £20
Non members £40