About the Event
This presentation will present key points formulated into a systematic step-by-step approach to resolve aesthetic rehabilitation problems with predictable results and improved laboratory support.
This presentation also covers critical details of porcelain veneers and all-ceramic crown techniques in terms of system selection, cement and adhesive selection and bonding sequence. Occlusal management of comprehensive rehabilitation cases including severe parafunction will be a strong focus to minimise porcelain fractures and complications:
- Aesthetic Treatment techniques: Manage Seven Key Aesthetic Factors for Predictable Aesthetic Treatment. Apply these for minor and major aesthetic and occlusal rehabilitations.
- Rehabilitation Treatment techniques: Establish a step-by-Step strategy for optimum protection and maximum predictability. Sequence aesthetic rehabilitations and reconstructions in order to provide an optimum restorative outcome.
- Fine Technique Details: Optimise Clinical and detailed Techniques with All-Ceramic Crowns and Porcelain Veneers Treatment. Establish a Comfort Zone with All-Ceramic Crowns and porcelain veneers systems based on: understanding system selection, cement options and cement selection, adhesive selection and bonding Technique.
Check out Gerard’s fantastic articles below:
- Article 01 – Planning the shade prescription
- Article 02 – Preview techniques for planning aesthetic restoration
Location and Directions to the Titanic Centre:
Vehicles approaching Belfast on the M1 or M2 should follow the signs to Belfast City Airport M3, taking the first exit for Titanic Quarter.
There are 520 secure, underground parking spaces at Titanic Belfast.
Parking charges are £1.50 for the first hour and £1 per hour thereafter.
Titanic Quarter Station:
Pedestrian access via footbridge – follow signs to Titanic Belfast. Walking time approx. 15 mins from station.